Basic information on the protection of personal data transferred to İnteriva Information Technologies is given below. Interiva Bilgi Teknolojileri offers the following explanations to the attention of our customers and third parties who use our websites in order to fulfill the disclosure obligation arising from Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law ("KVKK") numbered 6698. İnteriva Bilgi Teknolojileri reserves the right to update this Statement on the Protection of Personal Data at any time within the framework of the changes that can be made in the current legislation.
1) LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
There are regulations in various laws regarding the use of personal data of our customers. First of all, the principles of protecting personal data have been determined with the KVKK. In addition, Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce includes provisions on the protection of personal data. In some cases, criminal sanctions are stipulated for the protection of personal data through the provisions of the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237.
On the other hand, data must be collected and used in order to fulfill our obligations arising from the Consumer Protection Law No.6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts.
2) METHODS USED IN COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
- The data provided by our customers who make transactions on the www.interiva.com website are processed by İnteriva Information Technologies in accordance with the consent of our customers and the provisions of the legislation.
- www.interiva.com will collect, process, share with third parties and securely store your browsing information, provided that it is not used for the purposes and scope specified in this Statement on the Protection of Personal Data, in order to provide better service to its visitors and within the framework of its legal obligation.
- www.interiva.com cookies; It stores log files, blank gif files, and / or information collected through third-party sources to create a summary of your preferences. www.interiva.com in order to provide you with special promotions, promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the website or mobile application for you and / or to determine your preferences; It can monitor your browsing information on the site and / or your usage history on the site.
- www.interiva.com may match the information collected from you on the site at different times or with different methods such as information collected online and offline, and use this information together with information from other sources such as third parties.
- www.interiva.com website uses session cookies and persistent cookies. Session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. The persistent cookie remains on your hard disk for a long time. You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by following the instructions given in your internet browser's "help" file or by visiting "www.allaboutcookies.org" or "www.youronlinechoices.eu". If you refuse persistent cookies or session cookies, you can continue to use the website, mobile application, but you may not be able to access all functions of the website, mobile application, or your access may be limited.
3) USE OF WEBSITE COOKIES
- www.interiva.com cookies; It uses it to remember your preferences and to personalize your website / mobile application usage. This usage includes cookies that record your password and keep your website / mobile application session open continuously, thus saving you from the trouble of entering a password more than once each visit, and cookies that remember and recognize you on your next visit to the website / mobile application.
- Including tracking how you use the website / mobile application such as where you connect to the www.interiva.com website, what content you view on the website / mobile application, and the duration of your visit; uses it to determine how you use the website / mobile application.
- Cookies on the www.interiva.com website are used for advertising / promotional purposes to present content and advertisements that are more appropriate to your interests and to you. In this way, when you use the website, mobile application, it offers you more suitable content, personalized campaigns and products, and does not offer content or opportunities that you previously stated that you did not want.
4) USE OF WEBSITE THIRD PARTY COOKIES FOR ADVERTISING AND RETARGETING
www.interiva.com website cookies also; It may use search engines, website, mobile application and / or to activate "advertising technology" in order to offer you advertisements that you think may be of interest when you visit the websites where the website advertises. Advertising technology uses information about your previous visits to the website / mobile application and the websites / mobile applications where the website advertises in order to offer you special advertisements. When serving these ads, a unique third-party cookie may be placed on your browser so that the website can recognize you. By following the instructions provided in the "help" file of your Internet browser or by "www.allaboutcookies.org" or "www.youronlinechoices.You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by visiting ”eu”.
5) PURPOSES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
www.interiva.com will be able to register, store, update, disclose to third parties, transfer, classify and process your personal information in cases and to the extent permitted by legislation.
Your personal data are used for the following purposes;
- Confirming the identity information of the shopper / shopper through the website / mobile applications,
- To register the address and other necessary information for communication,
- To communicate with our customers about the conditions, current status and updates of the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the Law on the Distance Sales Contract and Consumer Protection, to be able to provide the necessary information,
- To arrange all records and documents that will be the basis for processing in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper environment,
- To fulfill the obligations undertaken in accordance with the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the distance sales contract and the Law on Consumer Protection,
- To be able to provide information to public officials on public security issues upon request and in accordance with legislation,
- To provide a better shopping experience to our customers, to inform our customers about our products that our customers may be interested in, "taking into account the interests of our customers", to convey the campaigns,
To be able to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
- To be able to evaluate customer complaints and suggestions about our services,
- To be able to fulfill our legal obligations and to use our rights arising from the current legislation.
6) PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data shared with www.interiva.com is under the supervision and control of www.interiva.com. www.interiva.com has undertaken the responsibility as a data controller to establish the necessary organization and to take and adapt technical measures in order to protect the confidentiality and integrity of information in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation. Being aware of our obligation in this regard, infiltration tests are periodically conducted in accordance with international and national technical standards regarding data privacy, and we hereby inform you that we always update our data processing policies.
7) SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The sharing of personal data of our customers with third parties takes place within the framework of the customers' permission and as a rule, personal data are not transferred to third parties without the consent of our customers.
However, personal data are shared with courts and other public institutions due to and limited to our legal obligations. In addition, personal data are transferred to contracted third parties in order to provide the services we promise and to control the quality of the services provided.
Necessary technical and legal measures are taken to prevent violations of rights during data transfer to third parties. However, www.interiva.com is not responsible for the data protection policies of the third party receiving the personal data and the violations in the risk area under the responsibility of the third party.
Your personal data is in agreement with the shareholders of www.interiva.com, our direct / indirect domestic / foreign affiliates, program partner institutions, organizations that we cooperate with in order to carry out our activities, domestic / foreign individuals and institutions from which we receive data storage services in the cloud, to send commercial electronic messages to our customers. With our domestic / foreign institutions, the Interbank Card Center, the banks we have contracted with, and various domestic and international agencies, advertising companies and survey companies and other domestic / foreign third parties and related business partners within the scope of various marketing activities in order to provide better service to you and to ensure customer satisfaction. can be shared.
8) YOUR RIGHTS ARISING FROM THE LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with KVKK, your personal data;
- Learning whether it has been processed,
- Requesting information if processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used appropriately,
- To know the third persons to whom he / she is transferred at home / abroad,
- Requesting correction if it is incomplete / incorrectly processed,
- Requesting their deletion / destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
- To request the third persons to whom it is transferred to be notified of the transactions carried out in accordance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) above,
- Object to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively with automated systems,
- We would like to remind you that you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to processing in violation of KVKK.
9) LEGISLATIVE CHANGES REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
The rights you have in accordance with KVKK are the obligations of İnteriva Information Technologies. We would like to inform you that we process your personal data with this awareness and to the extent required by the legislation, in case of legal changes, we will update this information on our page in accordance with the new legislation, and that you can always easily follow the updates made on this page.
10) KEEPING AND STORING DATA UP-TO-DATE AND ACCURATE
In accordance with Article 4 of the KVKK, İnteriva Bilgi Teknolojileri has the obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. In this context, in order for Interiva Information Technologies to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our customers are required to share accurate and up-to-date data on our www.interiva.com site.
11) INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address for all your questions and comments regarding your personal data.